Regardless, in real-world use, it translates to a phone that doesn’t get a single hint of slowdown no matter what games you throw at it. Same goes for your everyday tasks, including multitasking and swiping between apps. Yes, there are newer components offering faster speeds, but you’re getting a good price-to-performance ratio here and while it can get hot under intense use, no temperature spikes hamper the speed of this phone at all.
The problem is that with the upgraded Snapdragon 888 Plus readily available and next-gen Snapdragon 8 Gen 1-equipped phones rolling out, stock Android firmware the Snapdragon 888 chipset is starting to show its age. While it doesn’t make a difference right now, as developers lean into the extra power on offer from the latest chipsets, you may see a drop in performance. It’s handy for notifications when your phone is face-down on a table, but it doesn’t really benefit gamers – and it’s a fairly basic iteration compared to the lighting on the Asus ROG Phone 5S and
- The Snapdragon 888 is one of the most powerful flagship chipset currently in the world.
- It is worth mentioning that it’s not technically the fastest Black Shark, with the follow-up Black Shark 4S range – with a Snapdragon 888 Plus – readily available in China.
- Canon firmware is a world s leading manufacturer of photo cameras and regularly releases updates for their products, hence client can always be sure that they get firmware update for cannon on time.
- Provides plenty of storage space for your contacts, music, photos, apps, and more.
When not in use, the triggers disappear seamlessly back into the edge of the Black Shark 4. All of this in a package that’s priced at less than $500, and it’s definitely one of the best phones of the year. So if you’re in the market for a phone that’s more powerful than what the Pixel 5a has to offer, get the Black Shark 4. But the star of the show is the 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with its 144Hz refresh rate and HDR 10+ compatibility.
- In short, the Black Shark 4 Pro is a niche but excellent phone designed for mobile gamers.
- Playing videos over the sounds of cooking was no problem for the Black Shark 4 Pro.
- Here you can find the latest price, specifications, unboxing videos, reviews, and read tech news.
- Moreover, modern apps require large RAM usage to run smoothly, making the RAM sector a crucial factor in our matrix calculation score.
With a higher sampling rate, tabs, flicks, and movements are registered faster and more frequently than ever. In addition, the Black Shark 4 Pro also supports three custom screen refresh rates among 60Hz, 90Hz, and 144Hz. Users can choose the appropriate screen refresh rate according to their personal preferences and different scenarios.